Arano Juices Ltd gather and hold various information about users that access the Website. Electronic mail submitted to Arano Juices Ltd is handled and saved according to the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
This information may include:
- Personal information provided through voluntary submission (i.e. sponsorship requests or general enquiries);
- Personal information provided by users through any other method;
- Personal information collected by us through Clickstream data in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you access.
Clickstreams are the paths a user takes when navigating a web page or the internet in general. When visiting our website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs information such as: the data, time and duration of visit to the site, and the type of browser used;
- Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website but does not relate to you personally; and
- Cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping. In this way, the server knows you have visited before and can co-ordinate your access to different pages on its website. A server cannot find out a name or email address, or anything about a user’s computer, by using cookies.
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain submissions by you not being successful. The personal information you provide will be used to evaluate and/or respond to your submission only. Any personal information that we collect from you will not otherwise be sold or swapped to any third parties.
Any personal information that you provide to us will be held by us at Arano Juices Ltd. If you are an individual, you may have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or would like to access, correct and/or change the information collected at any time, please contact us.